Ended Official 2020 BYC Halloween Hatch-Along

Pics
HOW DID YOURS DO?!?!?!?! :fl :fl :fl :fl
I have fluffier pics, one of my eggs that is malpisitioned is slowly zipping, and chicken soccer has moved the other so I can’t see the pip hole anymore on my other one. My last three aren’t doing much, but I figure I still have a day before getting hot and bothered about them...

Attachments

• 90E610ED-B626-4E06-9238-5AC589992C40.jpeg
    90E610ED-B626-4E06-9238-5AC589992C40.jpeg
    412.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 8258F02C-8480-44CA-8042-06C6CE60EC6A.jpeg
    8258F02C-8480-44CA-8042-06C6CE60EC6A.jpeg
    359.6 KB · Views: 7
I have fluffier pics, one of my eggs that is malpisitioned is slowly zipping, and chicken soccer has moved the other so I can’t see the pip hole anymore on my other one. My last three aren’t doing much, but I figure I still have a day before getting hot and bothered about them...
The Polish chicks looks so cute with their fluffy poufs!

Egg number 7 just hatched!!!! First chick is picking on the new hatch, should I be worried?
You say there’s nothing noticeable going with the other three? If so I would take out all the fluffs. Let the wet ones stay and get their legs working without being bothered.

if that bottom pipper Is still where you cannot see it, I would reposition it to where you can when see it. There’s a chance you will hurt it’s chances getting out by opening the bat or to get those others out but you can always watch and slowly assist if it starts to dry up.

You say there’s nothing noticeable going with the other three? If so I would take out all the fluffs. Let the wet ones stay and get their legs working without being bothered.

if that bottom pipper Is still where you cannot see it, I would reposition it to where you can when see it. There’s a chance you will hurt it’s chances getting out by opening the bat or to get those others out but you can always watch and slowly assist if it starts to dry up.
If I have one that is zipping will that affect it taking out the fluffs?

Back
Top Bottom