Ended Official BYC 12th Annual 2021 New Year's Day Hatch-Along! - Meet My Fur Baby Contest!

Pics
This is Kippy, I call him my puppy-cat. About 15 months ago, he was just a tiny kitten, thrown out a car window by someone passing our farm. He was so scared we couldn't get near him. It took months for him to allow us to even glimpse him. We called him The Invisible Cat. Still we left out food for him. He survived a very cold winter living somewhere in the barn. Little by little I tamed him, and now he's cuddly, sweet, super playful--- the best cat I ever had. You can see how relaxed this big baby now is.
Kippy.jpg

81426877-E7BC-4DE5-A03E-19EA1D7A733B.jpeg

This is Princess! She is 7 years old, and always fussing about something. She can’t stand the other two cats, but she loves me. She quite literally lives in my bedroom on her cat tree all day, and is the cat equivalent to a hermit. However, she is a great lap cat and very sweet (as long as you only touch her in “authorized areas” because she’s got a short temper!) as long as you don’t make her to mad! She loves to sleep- just as you see in the photo, where she was bundled up on my sisters bed. She doesn’t know any tricks, but she is still a great cat, and a very pretty one to!

A cat that scared a burglar?! He is definitely a keeper!! lol, Tough guy.
Well...
We will never know for sure what really happened.
He has been known to bite strangers.
The night someone came in our window my daughter reported in the morning that he had ran up the stairs and pounced her in the night and woke her up, which is unusual for him to do.
She didn't think anything about it until the next day when we found our window had been removed and someone had been in here.
All the stuff from my purse was scattered all over the floor in a trail to the open window.
I guarantee you if they heard that fat cat running up the stairs they thought someone was coming. 😂
When the officer came and was taking fingerprints off the window he tried to attack her.
So I wouldn't say it would be far fetched at all to think he may have bitten the burglar before he took off running up the stairs.
Whatever happened they left in a hurry. 🤣

This is Kippy, I call him my puppy-cat. About 15 months ago, he was just a tiny kitten, thrown out a car window by someone passing our farm. He was so scared we couldn't get near him. It took months for him to allow us to even glimpse him. We called him The Invisible Cat. Still we left out food for him. He survived a very cold winter living somewhere in the barn. Little by little I tamed him, and now he's cuddly, sweet, super playful--- the best cat I ever had. You can see how relaxed this big baby now is.
View attachment 2459918

That's a terrible start but he sure was lucky to have ended up with you! 💕

Back
Top Bottom