Ended Official BYC 12th Annual 2021 New Year's Day Hatch-Along! - Meet My Fur Baby Contest!

Pics
*not an entry

that’s because you don’t have to put up with them... here they are on the back steps.

Bess is watching for me down the side walk while she convinces Turkey to open the porch door because he’s taller.

They were trying to swipe the keys to the truck and go to town for goldfish crackers... but they didn’t see me watching from the window.

View attachment 2461061
Well... They needed a snack to go with their capri sun :idunno

This is Avery again, my year old Yellow Lab, she's my only dog. :)
Here she is as a 16 week old puppy playing with her favorite toy, her pink binky kong, in my bedroom.
20200125_161421_HDR.jpg

Entry #2
This is our 7 year old Australian Cattle Dog/Border Collie named Mick.
He is fiercly protective of our farm and (His people). If you are a stranger, you will likely not get out of your car.
He developed a low thyroid problem and put on alot of weight before he was diagnosed. Now he is slimming back down with his daily medication.
Maddies9point- NC 004.JPG

Great guardian dog watching over our free range chickens.

This is Ruby, a 5 1/2 year old mix breed of fur. Her mom was dropped off on the property, pregnant, she was a nasty mean thing but the kittens were nice. I kept Ruby, there was just something special about her from the time she was a close eyed little thing. She's mostly an outdoor cat, avid hunter of mice, birds, squirrels, and rabbits, and a cat napper. She is loving the Christmas tree and can sleep for hours under it.

20201107_081549.jpg

Tater is the BEST name!!! lol! Zookie and Blazer look like twins. :)
Tater was actually my childhood nickname so I passed it on and it’s totally fitting!! Blazer and Zookie are Mountain Feists from the same breeder but different litters. i think they are 2 weeks different in age. They are 6.5 years old now??? Tater is 4.5

Back
Top Bottom