Ended Official BYC 12th Annual 2021 New Year's Day Hatch-Along! - Meet My Fur Baby Contest!

Pics
*Not An Entry*

Our local animal center opened a foster program for a few months this holiday season. They set up the cats they have had the longest, with families who can care for them over the holidays. Some family and I have decided to foster this little guy, who has been at the shelter over a year and a half and after Christmas will have to get his leg amputated as it has not been healing right. Space, is his name, and despite his right leg is a spunky and curious boy! He only came an hour ago, but he clearly is a sweet cat. I’ve already held him in my lap, pet him, fed him treats, brushed him, and all sorts of things. He has a strong purr and is so sweet. Since my house is a zoo and we have 3 cats already, my other family are the ones keeping him. I want to give him the best life I can before his surgery, and one of my family members said they might adopt him after! Whatever does happen, I hope he has a positive future and that all will be well. I pray his surgery and recovery go smoothly to!
65CDD518-60AD-4912-8228-88AE7134007A.jpeg
C0903F17-B560-456E-A0F0-F27FAB3A9B14.jpeg
424E76D6-5311-460B-BBAD-6138E89DD3F2.jpeg
4D4D07FD-924D-44A0-B9BC-7F9995A11167.jpeg
28168EC3-962E-44FB-9A1F-C7AEE57D8F5E.jpeg

*Not An Entry*

Our local animal center opened a foster program for a few months this holiday season. They set up the cats they have had the longest, with families who can care for them over the holidays. Some family and I have decided to foster this little guy, who has been at the shelter over a year and a half and after Christmas will have to get his leg amputated as it has not been healing right. Space, is his name, and despite his right leg is a spunky and curious boy! He only came an hour ago, but he clearly is a sweet cat. I’ve already held him in my lap, pet him, fed him treats, brushed him, and all sorts of things. He has a strong purr and is so sweet. Since my house is a zoo and we have 3 cats already, my other family are the ones keeping him. I want to give him the best life I can before his surgery, and one of my family members said they might adopt him after! Whatever does happen, I hope he has a positive future and that all will be well. I pray his surgery and recovery go smoothly to! View attachment 2462350View attachment 2462351View attachment 2462353

Awwww poor little dude has had a rough go.
He is super cute and even with 3 legs he will be a great pet.

Hello!
For my second entry, I would like to share JJ! Excuse my complexion! I went to the wrong plastic surgeon!:lau
View attachment 2462209
This is Jake, he is 12 years old and still going strong!
He was one of the puppies my mother and nana bred, he has outlived all our other dogs even though he is blind probably has some neurological things going on!
I say that because his head is constantly tilted, but doesn't bother him!
Since he is blind, he doesn't know any tricks, but he can find his way around really well!
I love my other critters, but this dog is probably the most important pet to me, along with my cockatiel, I am glad to be his senior caretaker and aid him in his long life!
Jake, thank you for being my companion and making it all the way to Christmas, and I hope you have many more days to come!

Lol!! This is the best blurred image ever.

Back
Top Bottom