Ended Official BYC 2021 Summer Fair—Equine Show Ring

Pics
Any Appaloosas? They are my favorite and I can’t get horses sadly.
My old jousting pony is an App. Pasture condition of course. He's a retired old man.
20210317_143717.jpg

Snapchat-970662126_1.gif

Entry #2 - This was Epona's father, "Apache" the Spotted Saddle Horse - he was a great judge of character, and very protective of Epona and her mother in a positive way, even after being gelded. I can still recall the time he circled the mare, filly, and I and herded us all up to the barn just before a massive thunderstorm hit and lightning struck where I had been in the the pasture with them. I was fortunate to have a great bond with him - the sad reality of colic took him.
\
DSCF8373.JPG
DSCF8389.JPG

Entry #3 - This was Epona's grandmother, the mother of Apache, who was named "Cheyenne" (Spotted Saddle Horse) - I look back on her with such fondness, I cannot even describe. Earning her trust and having this horse protect me as well, was one of the best feelings in the world. She had this hilarious bottom lip quiver/twitch and I loved to just tap her lip with my finger when she'd do it, the tolerable dear. She lived to be in her late 30s. No one could ever replace this girl. I wish I had thousands more photos and videos of her than the handful I do have.

cheyenne.JPG
Picture 238.jpg
Picture 092.jpg

Back
Top Bottom