Ended Official BYC 2021 Summer Fair—Standard-Bred Chicken Show

Pics
No baths here. Please ignore the hint of red dirt :) First is Smokey. Blue Andalusian almost 1 year old. It was fun to look up the SOP info. Don't tell her sister, Ash, that she should have lacing in her feathers
20210605_150655~2.jpg
20210605_150500~2.jpg
20210605_151505.jpg
20210605_152001.jpg

This Étoile, a Crevecoeur pullet I hatched in early January. (My hens are wrecked from breeding, with feathers finally growing back on their crests.)

This sweet pullet is the gentlest of the flock and her crest and beard are the best, as well. She'll have to do at 6 months (given the state of my hens), but will look exactly the same 6 months from now except for her weight.

With no white on her anywhere, she's my new favorite for breeding. Her stance isn't perfect in the photo, but she was still for a split second. 😆

B4506C2F-9A73-469C-A774-CC6178DBD80C.jpeg

This Étoile, a Crevecoeur pullet I hatched in early January. (My hens are wrecked from breeding, with feathers finally growing back on their crests.)

This sweet pullet is the gentlest of the flock and her crest and beard are the best, as well. She'll have to do at 6 months (given the state of my hens), but will look exactly the same 6 months from now except for her weight.

With no white on her anywhere, she's my new favorite for breeding. Her stance isn't perfect in the photo, but she was still for a split second. 😆

View attachment 2709064
:clap She's amazing! I love the male in your avatar too.

Back
Top Bottom