Ended Official BYC 2022 Summer Fair—Car, Truck, Motorcycle, RV & Boat Show

Pics
1972 Potter-built Seacraft 20, ready to go back in the water after a complete strip down and restoration (new outboard, too).

SeacraftDone-stern.jpg

Lookin' Bueno 0458.jpg

You just spoke my language <3

Entry 2:
View attachment 3190859View attachment 3190860

1994 honda ek civic sedan. Picker her up about a week and a half ago for $250 which is cheaper than scrap. Shes currently up on Jack stands because I am flushing the entire fuel system. It was definitely a steal as I believe that is the only problem. It was sitting in one spot for about 10 years with only 200k miles on it! Since it was sitting not much damage was caused other than the trademark honda clear coat peel and the shattered window. Will be a fun little dd and the mpg on these are phenomenal!! Super excited to get it up, running, and restored back to fruition.

Nothing like the smell of 2 smoke. I went all out on that build. They are getting really hard to find. I hate that people are parting them out, leave em whole. Thanks for the like.

Good luck with the car. Fuel pump relay, gotta be its a sitting honda. 20.00 and you're in business

Nothing like the smell of 2 smoke. I went all out on that build. They are getting really hard to find. I hate that people are parting them out, leave em whole. Thanks for the like.
It truly is sad
Good luck with the car. Fuel pump relay, gotta be its a sitting honda. 20.00 and you're in business
Yeah, the fuel tank was also pretty yucky inside so I just got it cleaned w/ acid by a guy in our town. Next I will flush the fuel lines with 99% alcohol

Back
Top Bottom