Ended Official BYC 2022 Summer Fair—Standard-Bred Chicken Show

Pics
How old does the chicken have to be? I've got some 20.5 week old chicks.
I'd suggest waiting until they are (almost) fully grown, since chickens feathering and comb can change quickly.

For example. This is the same d'uccle, around a month or two until the next photo. Loom how many new speckles she got

IMG-20220123-WA0014.jpeg
IMG-20220401-WA0018.jpeg

Take the pictures and enter them! Come mid-August, if they look better then, take more pictures and enter those.
I'd suggest waiting until they are (almost) fully grown, since chickens feathering and comb can change quickly.

For example. This is the same d'uccle, around a month or two until the next photo. Loom how many new speckles she got

View attachment 3189652View attachment 3189651
Yes, you can enter them now, then, if they change before the contest ends, you can send in some new photos and ask for the entries to be switched.
The breeds I got were EEs, Welsummers, and Dominiques, the EEs don't count of course.
The Welsummers and Dominiques should be close to laying around the date this contest ends. I will get some pictures!

The breeds I got were EEs, Welsummers, and Dominiques, the EEs don't count of course.
The Welsummers and Dominiques should be close to laying around the date this contest ends. I will get some pictures!
Awesome! My Welsummers are one week older and just started laying.

Back
Top Bottom