Ended Official BYC 2023 Summer Fair Contest—Meat Bird Show

congratulations00.gif
@TheWasp, @MyParadiseFalls, @NorthwoodsChick, @MistyP83, @Jessdavis23, & @Gigachad poultry

All 19 entries were entered into a spreadsheet in the order they were posted and given a number. To pick the winners, the random number generator was used.
View attachment 3633377

@TheWasp
View attachment 3633374

@MyParadiseFalls
View attachment 3633373

@NorthwoodsChick
View attachment 3633371

@MistyP83
View attachment 3633375

@Jessdavis23
View attachment 3633372

@Gigachad poultry
View attachment 3633376

@TheWasp, @MyParadiseFalls, @NorthwoodsChick, @MistyP83, @Jessdavis23, & @Gigachad poultry, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!

thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of you!!!! :bow :clap

Great job everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)

This was extremely fun to be a part of! Idk what to do now, I guess my number is 15. A huge hug from me to everyone who decided to enter as well! Everyones chunky birds are so cute, and I hope everyone's birds have a great year!

Wait whaaaaaaaaat, I'm actually one of the winners!?! I'm not saying That in a rude way I'm just genuinely confused about how. I mean like the were tons of people with amazing looking birds.
This was a random draw vs judged contest..... congratulations and prize notifications should arrive within 24 hours

congratulations00.gif
@TheWasp, @MyParadiseFalls, @NorthwoodsChick, @MistyP83, @Jessdavis23, & @Gigachad poultry

All 19 entries were entered into a spreadsheet in the order they were posted and given a number. To pick the winners, the random number generator was used.
View attachment 3633377

@TheWasp
View attachment 3633374

@MyParadiseFalls
View attachment 3633373

@NorthwoodsChick
View attachment 3633371

@MistyP83
View attachment 3633375

@Jessdavis23
View attachment 3633372

@Gigachad poultry
View attachment 3633376

@TheWasp, @MyParadiseFalls, @NorthwoodsChick, @MistyP83, @Jessdavis23, & @Gigachad poultry, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!

thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of you!!!! :bow :clap

Congratulations to the winners! :clap

congratulations00.gif

View attachment 3633377

@TheWasp
View attachment 3633374

@MyParadiseFalls
View attachment 3633373

@NorthwoodsChick
View attachment 3633371

@MistyP83
View attachment 3633375

@Jessdavis23
View attachment 3633372

@Gigachad poultry
View attachment 3633376

thank you.png

Congratulations @TheWasp, @MyParadiseFalls, @NorthwoodsChick, @MistyP83, @Jessdavis23, & @Gigachad poultry!

Back
Top Bottom