Ended Official BYC Article Writing Contest #10

Pics
I seem to be going with a duck genetics theme this time around, lol:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/breeding-for-sex-linked-ducklings.74511/

I am impressed with my self control and ability to not argue over whether dux have DNA or not....

Good Luck on the article!
vomit-into-the-toilet.gif

tumblr_lv61zc1BJ51r5qrimo1_1280.gif
thhgfrtd.jpg

I am thinking of entering,,,BUT I have restrained myself to give others (Blooie) a chance to win...

I gotta get the photos added to mine and then I'm about ready. Actually had the article done just as the last contest ended, so I just saved it and have been procrastinating terribly. Just hope what I'm doing works. I had so much trouble with drafts and finding them and getting the article finished and submitted last time that this time I used my word processor and will try a copy and paste, then toss in the photos. See if that works.

And Ralphie, you still owe me one trip to Australia. There are koalas over there that are heartbroken over me not being there to pay a visit! :barnie

I gotta get the photos added to mine and then I'm about ready. Actually had the article done just as the last contest ended, so I just saved it and have been procrastinating terribly. Just hope what I'm doing works. I had so much trouble with drafts and finding them and getting the article finished and submitted last time that this time I used my word processor and will try a copy and paste, then toss in the photos. See if that works.

And Ralphie, you still owe me one trip to Australia. There are koalas over there that are heartbroken over me not being there to pay a visit! :barnie

Let's correct the record, YOU owe me the trip...first class btw.

Back
Top Bottom