Ended Official BYC Article Writing Contest - #15

Pics
TREATING SCALY LEG MITES (SLM) ~ WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

TREATING SCALY LEG MITES (SLM) ~ WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

You lift your friendly hen and notice some odd-looking, lifted scales on her feet. She seems like she's in pain. What should you do? Your hen most likely has SLM. TREATING/CURING SCALY LEG MITES (SLM) My Crevecoeur hens' feet infected severely with SLM. - What are Scaly Leg Mites? Scaly...

Thank you! I had been thinking about it; also considering an article "How to Train Your Dog to Guard Your Poultry". Probably just needed the encouragement you just gave. Deadline for this contest is March 15, so I may need to wait for the next contest.

There are some really good entrants here, as there were in contest #14. (Before that I wasn't following the contests.) Good luck everyone!

Thank you! I had been thinking about it; also considering an article "How to Train Your Dog to Guard Your Poultry". Probably just needed the encouragement you just gave. Deadline for this contest is March 15, so I may need to wait for the next contest.

There are some really good entrants here, as there were in contest #14. (Before that I wasn't following the contests.) Good luck everyone!
That would be awesome! I look forward to reading whatever you decide to write about 💜 If I'm completely honest, the dog training article is one that I am super excited about. That's something that so many people would find helpful, including myself! Such a phenomenal idea!

Back
Top Bottom