Ended Official BYC Article Writing Contest #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking of writing a 4-H guide. Not just showing, but how to get enrolled, which breeds are good for kids, handling, etc. I am a 4-H judge and did 8 years of 4-H, so I have a lot of experience with it.

Also, I have a half completed article from the last competition. I never submitted it and also never finished. Could I submit it for this one? It was a beak, nail, and spur trimming guide. I have lots of pics for that one and some video.

Sum, that is a GREAT idea! I bet a ton of young people could really use the 4-H guide. really!!!! Do it!!!! But only if I can use it here at work to hand out.
celebrate.gif

Quote:
If I do write it feel free to use it at work. Just be sure you put my name at the top, ;)

I was thinking of writing a 4-H guide. Not just showing, but how to get enrolled, which breeds are good for kids, handling, etc. I am a 4-H judge and did 8 years of 4-H, so I have a lot of experience with it.

Also, I have a half completed article from the last competition. I never submitted it and also never finished. Could I submit it for this one? It was a beak, nail, and spur trimming guide. I have lots of pics for that one and some video.
Sounds perfect! We need one of those!

Okay, peeps! Working as fast as possible, but, between writers block, the book I'm writing, and being lazy (mostly being lazy), I am finishing the articles... LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom