Ended Official BYC Article Writing Contest #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Good article!
Thanks!
lol.png
Next up: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/how-to-introduce-your-dog-to-your-chickens-safely

Uuuggghh I can't think of a topic to write about
roll.png
I hope I think of one soon! I'll most likely be online untill I get this done. Wish me luck, I can never think of the topics, one time I became so desperate for an idea I ended up making the article be: 25 foods chickens like, it was a short article. Oh and thanks for having these contests Nifty!

Uuuggghh I can't think of a topic to write about
roll.png
I hope I think of one soon! I'll most likely be online untill I get this done. Wish me luck, I can never think of the topics, one time I became so desperate for an idea I ended up making the article be: 25 foods chickens like, it was a short article. Oh and thanks for having these contests Nifty!
There is a list of titles/topics in the first post that we'd love to see articles on
wink.png

Wooo!
woot.gif
10 entries! only....30
sickbyc.gif
more to go! Come on peeps we can do this! Lets make it to 40 or bust. I may write another this weekend. Meanwhile, tell your friends/kids/parents/other relatives/ the guy next door/ the guy next to the guy next door/ your good writing buddies on BYC/ Anybody and everybody else about this thread! Really interesting information going up here! Well done everybody! ( it only takes about two hours!)
yippiechickie.gif

I'm working on my third article already! I'm gonna be so bored when I'm finished it! haha!
tongue.png

I'm still writing my article, Nail Beak and Spur trimming tutorial. I've spent about 4 hours on it total, if you include the time it took to record the video tutorials to accompany each section. It is shaping up be a good long article, but all of the info is quite informative and useful.

Or maybe I'm biased,lol.

The 4-H guide is coming along nicely, sort of and I have a 10 ways to reduce the cost of chicken keeping article I may perhaps write. Not really sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom