Ended Official BYC Article Writing Contest #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Just posted my 3rd article:
chicken hobbyist? Turn this into a business.

Hope you guys like it!

How To Enter:

5. Post a reply to this thread with a link to your completed article(s) - A maximum of THREE article submissions per member will be allowed.

Farming Frenzy, could you post the links to your 2nd and 3rd articles?

Okay, when we copied my files off of my laptop so that we could install Windows 8, everything but a few word documents actually copied over. A few essays and my two articles for this competition were lost. I am very bummed about this as I had intended to submit them today. But I suppose I will be able to rewrite them; I did it once, I can do it again! Wish me luck!

Okay, when we copied my files off of my laptop so that we could install Windows 8, everything but a few word documents actually copied over. A few essays and my two articles for this competition were lost. I am very bummed about this as I had intended to submit them today. But I suppose I will be able to rewrite them; I did it once, I can do it again! Wish me luck!

That stinks! I hope that you can rewrite them.

I'm sorry. I hate it when that happens. Computers are so unpredictable!
barnie.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom