Ended Official BYC Article Writing Contest #9 - Write and Win!

Pics
Looks like we need about 12 more articles, at a glance, then we'll have the 40 entries required. If you all are short on ideas, scroll through the forums and check which questions and topics come up frequently. That's how I got a lot of my Topic of the Week thread ideas. You all are also more than welcome to go through those threads for ideas on topics that can make good articles: Topic of the Week Thread Archive

Do you guys have any idea how frustrating it is to be the stoopid one who can't figure anything out if it's even a hair different than what you've become used to doing? <sigh> I got an article done. I am on my phone posting this as I stare at my computer screen trying to figure out how to get it from "draft" to "publish". Ah, the world may never know the wisdom I possess. Help?

Do you guys have any idea how frustrating it is to be the stoopid one who can't figure anything out if it's even a hair different than what you've become used to doing? <sigh> I got an article done. I am on my phone posting this as I stare at my computer screen trying to figure out how to get it from "draft" to "publish". Ah, the world may never know the wisdom I possess. Help?

Once on your draft article do you see “Edit” at the bottom of it @Blooie?
If you click on that you should be able to see the “publish now” near the bottom?

> Your article page will show drafts on the right.
B8D77DF7-D4A5-41EC-9A5C-7BE2EA196577.jpeg

> Click on the article to get to the draft and cliche edit button.
E241D3DD-3925-4601-A4B8-AA4BAD57D76A.jpeg

> Once on the article click publish now then create article.
B31CD15C-DE64-4BD6-98F8-80E1CA1E970B.jpeg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom