Ended Official BYC Contest - Guess when we'll hit 22,222,222 million posts and you can win!

Sorry, just saw this :oops:

Thanks for the tip! I’ll have to get that one! So I wouldn’t have to use the topical flea and tick stuff anymore?
Advantage multi kills fleas but not ticks. Tick prevention is tricky for cats as they're very sensitive to neurological issues.
The only on-label drug for tick prevention (for cats) is Bravecto topical.
There's also Revolution but it's only sort of effective against American dog ticks and has to be applied 2x as often. It takes a long time and doesn't kill deer ticks which are responsible for Lyme. Advantage multi is superior to Revolution in virtually every other way.

Advantage multi kills fleas but not ticks. Tick prevention is tricky for cats as they're very sensitive to neurological issues.
The only on-label drug for tick prevention (for cats) is Bravecto topical.
There's also Revolution but it's only sort of effective against American dog ticks and has to be applied 2x as often. It takes a long time and doesn't kill deer ticks which are responsible for Lyme. Advantage multi is superior to Revolution in virtually every other way.
Thanks for this!! Very helpful! I think we tried Revolution once but it was so expensive

Back
Top Bottom