Ended Official BYC Contest - Guess When We'll Hit 22 Million Posts And You Can Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Your first post has probably passed its editing expiration date. I don't remember how long the edit function is for non PFM members, but it seems like it may only be a day or two.

Those who are PFM members have something like 3 months that they can edit their posts.

You can try contacting a moderator to get them to edit your post for you.
Oh, I had no idea PFM members got special treatment :tongue
Guess I didn't read the rules as well as I thought. :confused:

We are "special" and do get special treatment. One of those special treatments are no ads.
Actually I did know y'all got specially treatment, I was really just being a smart a** and running up the post numbers, wait til it gets close to my guess. I'll really be posting some stupid stuff, unless I have already lost. :lau:lau:lau:lau

Actually I did know y'all got specially treatment, I was really just being a smart a** and running up the post numbers, wait til it gets close to my guess. I'll really be posting some stupid stuff, unless I have already lost. :lau:lau:lau:lau
In other words, at the time in question, you plan to be special (spelled spatial).

Can we not read the date any other way???
Dates can of course be read/expressed in other ways, but the lady (Kiki) keeping the spreadsheet prefers that all the dates be in the same format. I would too, if I were doing it. It's a lot of work, without having to message someone to ask whether the date is in European form, or reference a cheat sheet to translate military time (for those not easy with it by means of accustomed use.)

Dates can of course be read/expressed in other ways, but the lady (Kiki) keeping the spreadsheet prefers that all the dates be in the same format. I would too, if I were doing it. It's a lot of work, without having to message someone to ask whether the date is in European form, or reference a cheat sheet to translate military time (for those not easy with it by means of accustomed use.)
I'm just messing with him, I thought that's what I was supposed to do here reading the other post. I'll fix it. :lol: :celebrate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom