Ended Official BYC Contest - Post your best broody and babies pic and win!

My favorite BYC contest by far. Too bad I'm raising hens for eggs, not chicks.
1f62d.png

My favorite too. Isn't it just so heart warming!

And the adorable stories with some of these photos is just too precious for words!

This one is going to be impossible to judge!

How about another thread for these same types of broody/baby pics, so we can post multiple photos, not for judging?? I'm sure there are probably some out there. I should go look... or someone (hint, hint, anyone) could start a new one? I was going to, but wasn't sure where to put it.

I've taken dozens and dozens of broody/baby pics so far, and still 3 broodies left to hatch their clutches!

If someone does one, please put a link to it here! :)

Last edited:
@WVduckchick
, I could start one if you want me to! I will copy the link in a moment!

That would be awesome. Seems like so many of us are enjoying this, so I'd say go for it. Maybe mention to post the best pic here for the contest, then share it, plus others on the alternate thread?

How about another thread for these same types of broody/baby pics, so we can post multiple photos, not for judging?? I'm sure there are probably some out there. I should go look... or someone (hint, hint, anyone) could start a new one? I was going to, but wasn't sure where to put it.

I've taken dozens and dozens of broody/baby pics so far, and still 3 broodies left to hatch their clutches!

If someone does one, please put a link to it here! :)

@WVduckchick
, I could start one if you want me to! I will copy the link in a moment!

Did you make one? I will if you didn't. I have lots of broody pics to add!

This is Claireese and the 8 chicks she raised last spring.

This is Mama Bird and 2 of the 6 chicks she raised 2 springs ago.
The chick on the right is Claireese (pictured above).

I love everyone's pics! They are all so cute!

NanaK

Back
Top Bottom