Ended Official BYC Contest - Post your best broody and babies pic and win!

I had about five eggs under a broody, then I had a broody pigeon with two dud pigeon eggs. I felt bad for her, so I gave her one of the silkie's eggs. I'm so glad I did because the next day, a bad egg exploded on the silkie's remaining eggs!
The pigeon hatched the chicken eggs a couple days later and she raised it. It was the cutest thing
love.gif
Precious!

Lol look at the little beak sticking out above her wing.
@BantyChooks Love this picture.
@Lsky WOW, good eyes!

Good noticing! Almost no one finds that or the water droplets on her feathers..... I love that photo because of all the little details in it. :love
Yes, I think it's a beautiful picture. What breed is she? I saw some Swedish flower chickens and thought they were stunning, she looks quite similar :)

Yes, I think it's a beautiful picture. What breed is she? I saw some Swedish flower chickens and thought they were stunning, she looks quite similar :)

Spangled Old english game bantam. (OEGB) She's my favorite! She will just chill on my lap, sometimes sharing a popsicle. She's my only chicken that likes popsicles.

Spangled Old english game bantam. (OEGB) She's my favorite! She will just chill on my lap, sometimes sharing a popsicle. She's my only chicken that likes popsicles.
Oh I love bantams, they're so cute :D Do you think bantams could live with regular sized chickens? Does she have a name?

Last edited:
Oh I love bantams, they're so cute :D Do you think bantams could live with regular sized chickens? Does she have a name?

They sure can! I have 3 1lb bantams sharing a coop with 7-9 lb chickens, and they get along great. Her name is Jace.

Bantams are my favorite chickens, as evidenced by my username..... Something about the attitude in the tiny bundle that is so endearing.... :love

They sure can! I have 3 1lb bantams sharing a coop with 7-9 lb chickens, and they get along great. Her name is Jace.

Bantams are my favorite chickens, as evidenced by my username..... Something about the attitude in the tiny bundle that is so endearing.... :love
Oh that's awesome!
Jace is a pretty name, and yes there is something special about bantams. I just think they're wonderful. :D

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom