Ended Official BYC Contest: Worst Chicken Molt Pictures - Fall/Winter 2012

OMG I am laughing so hard I can hardly type!!! Reminds me of when my kids were little and I would cook a whole chicken for dinner...I would unwrap it and "run" it across the counter to make the kids laugh
D.gif
(shame on me!!) well the only difference between that and Zazouse's chicken is the head...LOL...that POOR girl!!! Zazouse, what is that chicken's name (please don't tell us it's "Fluffy"...)
lau.gif

OMG I am laughing so hard I can hardly type!!! Reminds me of when my kids were little and I would cook a whole chicken for dinner...I would unwrap it and "run" it across the counter to make the kids laugh
D.gif
(shame on me!!) well the only difference between that and Zazouse's chicken is the head...LOL...that POOR girl!!! Zazouse, what is that chicken's name (please don't tell us it's "Fluffy"...)
lau.gif
Eh I do the same thing. I told my son and his friend that if they wanted chicken nuggets, they had to catch a chicken so I could chop it up. So they ran out the door to grab one. (They are only 3 and 4) LOL

sezjasper... see?? if kids would run outside to grab a chicken so mom could "chop it up for nuggets..." I think they could handle the adventures of Nekkid Girl... and I think they would even grasp the irony of naming her "Fluffy"

it would be very funny. especially with those awesome photos of her kicking ole roos hiney!

those pics are priceless... truly...

Good point Cheeka, hey you got me thinking...wouldn't "Fluffy" make a great computer desktop pic now that Halloween is coming up
gig.gif
Oh that poor pitiful girl, I can't stop looking at her!!!

My chickens will probably molt in the spring, because there not even showing any signs of molting yet! And my other chickens are only 8 weeks old!
hit.gif

MR. MKK FARMS

Bald chicks rule.LOL
this little half pint is fearless when it come to her and her GF's one and only chick.
She is a frizzle
photo taken a couple weeks ago

This this can not be right...IT'S HANDS DOWN THE WINNER! are you sure this is right tho? She is like completly bare! You should show an after picture - you know with her fully feathered?! Also in picture 2 is she doing like karate on that other chicken?

Back
Top Bottom