Ended Official BYC Contest: Worst Chicken Molt Pictures - Fall/Winter 2012

Silly hen looks like she is bustin a move
lau.gif

This is for the Other category. Here is my Snow White, 66 week old White Leghorn. The purple on her back is blu-kote that's leftover from over the summer when we had a rooster and she was his favorite. She's been molting something fierce the past couple of weeks and now looks like a dog toy on most of her underside. I made the mistake of touching her tail feathers and a glob of 4 came out at one time. She's not a happy camper.

Last edited:
lau.gif

This is for the Other category. Here is my Snow White, 66 week old White Leghorn. The purple on her back is blu-kote that's leftover from over the summer when we had a rooster and she was his favorite. She's been molting something fierce the past couple of weeks and now looks like a dog toy on most of her underside. I made the mistake of touching her tail feathers and a glob of 4 came out at one time. She's not a happy camper.

Wow, she looks spectral in this image
ep.gif

Bald chicks rule.LOL
this little half pint is fearless when it come to her and her GF's one and only chick.
She is a frizzle
photo taken a couple weeks ago

Little Henny was kung-fu fighting
That hen was fast as lightning
In fact it was a little bit frightning
But she fought with expert timing

She was a funky Frizzle girl from funky Frizzletown
She was chopping them up and she was chopping them down
It's an ancient Chinese art and Little Henny knew her part
From a feint into a slip, and kicking from the hip

But she fought with expert timing

There was funky Billy Chin and little Sammy Chung
They said here comes the big boss, lets get it on
They took a bow and made a stand, started swinging with the hand
The sudden motion made them skip now they're into a brand new trip

But she did it with expert timing

That Little Nekkid Chicken suprised everyone
and so a new tag was soon laid on
forever she was known as Kung Fu Henny
the red-masked unfeathered hero to many

(repeat)..make sure you have expert timing
Kung-fu fighting, had to be fast as lightning

adapted from
source: http://www.lyricsondemand.com/onehitwonders/kungfufightinglyrics.html

Last edited:
Here's Ninja, a one-year-old Black Sex Link. I swear, she used to be black with red around her neck and chest...
Molting season actually has improved her looks, because she and several others lost a lot of backside feathers to mites, or something, in the spring. At least now something is growing back.

Those pictures made my whole day!!!
I don't have any pictures of my EEs right now, and they sure wouldn't compare to that! I will say though, that one day I opened their chicken door to let them out, then went in the big door to check for eggs. I immediately ran back out to count them because it looked like something got in there and killed one of them - two huge piles of feathers but all accounted for!

Back
Top Bottom