Ended Official BYC Contest: Worst Chicken Molt Pictures - Fall/Winter 2012

ok, not that I get a vote, but I gonna vote anyways.
smile.png
For the frizzle I vote Zazouse's Kung Fu Henny, of course!! My kids were laughing like crazy & singing along for her.
ep.gif
And for "all other breeds" I vote titanRx8's EE Girl.
wee.gif

On a side note... I want to give props to cheeka for the great poems & "kung fu panda" remake. And runner up entertainment for ronott1's bustin a move austrolorp! That is great!
gig.gif
I wish our austrolorps would do some stuff like that! Our's are cranky crabbies! "Don't look at me! Get out of my coop! You don't belong here! Where's my TREAT! Ahhh!!! Make with the food & leave lady!"

pop.gif

Mine arn't bad!
I've got to say this this is one of the sweetest mama-and-baby pictures I've seen. So precious!

I have to second that! Best contest ever and KF Henny takes the cake! Is it horrible of us to find so much enjoyment from the pitiful state of the molting chicken :]
I've actually got Kung Fu Henny on my desktop...LOL...she fits right in with the Halloween season. I think she'd win the Scariest Costume contest. Or let her free-range on a football field and then she could be a streaker! (My apologies to poor Henny...)

Back
Top Bottom