Ended Official BYC DIY Contest #2 - Show us Your Project and Win!

Pics
Ok should I post every little invention I made to get this to a close or save them for other posts and leave it open for others to contribute?

Quote:
That doesn't tell how many are still needed...@sumi do you know how many more entries are needed?
I said in post #42 about 20 more.
It's dragged way beyond my memory capacity......lol!
LOL I went through the entries some time ago and found a few are not pages and we have a handful only that are correct… I'm hoping to get another 20 before we start judging, so we have some competition here.

Ok should I post every little invention I made to get this to a close or save them for other posts and leave it open for others to contribute?
You can make some pages with your projects and also help put word out, if you see someone built/designed something clever, tell them to enter it here. Important note though: we need pages not threads.

If you don't know how to create a page, it's quite easy. I'm on mobile and going from memory, but I think this is the proper proceedure:

Click on the Learning Center tab, then Members Pages tab, and finally Add a Member Page (highlighted in blue at top of left column). Post your project on that page, then C&P the page address on this thread.

I didn't realize this was the proper method at first, so I posted my projects in this thread. When I created my projects in my Member pages, the edit button in this thread wasn't available anymore. I would have removed my posts and replaced them with links if the option was available. Sorry...

If you don't know how to create a page, it's quite easy. I'm on mobile and going from memory, but I think this is the proper proceedure:

Click on the Learning Center tab, then Members Pages tab, and finally Add a Member Page (highlighted in blue at top of left column). Post your project on that page, then C&P the page address on this thread.

I didn't realize this was the proper method at first, so I posted my projects in this thread. When I created my projects in my Member pages, the edit button in this thread wasn't available anymore. I would have removed my posts and replaced them with links if the option was available. Sorry...
You can send me links to your pages and I can edit your posts for you?

Back
Top Bottom