Ended Official BYC Mini-Contest—Poultry Art Creations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Sorry, I didn’t mean to get so many people involved. :oops: I’ll just enter them separately, or find something else to post. I’m definitely not lacking in the chicken art. XD
Its okay….I just hadn’t considered your particular situation and kathy is the expert on the contest stuff….

Not an entry- still in progress of making

When is this over? I hope I can finish
9AF97916-67C1-4F01-861A-D3B38C8D5D88.jpeg

If I post one picture with three items of a series in it, would that be considered one entry or three?

Interesting question 🤔 @casportpony ??????

If a picture has multiple items it will be judged as one entry if that is what you want.

If you only want one item judged, make a note and I will add that note to the judges spreadsheet.

Pick your favorite medium (drawing, painting, burn wood, paper mache, sculpting, quilting, etc), make something poultry-themed, and show us your creativity for a chance to win 1 of 5 (that's right, FIVE) 2022 BYC Calendars!

Photography tips from fellow BYC members:

It's easy to enter, just reply to this thread & attach (upload) a picture of your art and a brief description of the entry and the mediums you use.

Rules:

• All entries must be submitted to this thread.
  • Four entries per member. An entry is *one* picture of your poultry art. One entry per post, please.
  • Include a brief description of the entry and the mediums you used.
  • Any form of art - even wearable art - is permitted.
  • Entry must be your own creation recent or from the past.
  • Entries will be judged primarily on originality and creativity.
  1. The picture needs to have been taken by you.
  2. You cannot use a photo that won an award in another BYC sponsored contest.
  3. No overly-edited or filtered images—basic editing such as cropping and other subtle changes are allowed.
  4. Extra consideration for picture quality!
  5. No people in the picture (no faces, fingers, hands, arms, etc.).
  6. No screenshots, and no watermarks, date stamps, text, etc. on the picture.
  7. ALL pictures MUST be uploaded to BYC and not hosted on other image sites, personal websites, etc.
  8. Prizes are limited to one per person per contest.
  9. Open to all BYC members.
  10. All BYC rules apply: Terms of Service (Rules)
  11. Entries will be accepted until November 30th at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.

There will be 5 winners and each will receive a copy of the beautiful BYC 2022 Calendar!
Oops! I just forgot that I can have only one entry per post! Sorry! Is there anything I can do to fix it???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom