Aug 1, 2015
Europe
My Coop
My Coop
Winners announced here!

Official BYC Poultry in Snow Photo Contest

This contest is brought to you by our BYC Sponsors
(click to view & support them)

We all know how much we love our birds, let’s see if we can get them out in the SNOW! Whether they love it or hate it, catch your bird(s) in action, snap a picture for us and you can win!

All you have to do is post a pic or two of your bird taking a stroll in or trying very hard to avoid the snow (all poultry types accepted) in a reply to this thread for a chance to win 1 of 5 (that's right, FIVE) 2019 BYC Calendars!

For some inspiration, here are last year's winner(s)
upload_2018-10-31_12-2-35.png

upload_2018-10-31_12-2-54.png

The rules are simple:

* All entries must be submitted as a reply to this thread
* Only 2 pictures per member—each constituting one entry—will be accepted (one picture per post please)
* The picture needs to be taken by you and within the last year
* No fake editing, photoshopping or captions please
* Have fun!

Prizes:

The top 5 (that's right, FIVE) winning members will be awarded a beautiful 2019 BYC Chicken Calendar!

Screen Shot 2018-10-30 at 17.58.46.png

Screen Shot 2018-10-30 at 17.58.26.png

We will be accepting entries until Friday the 30th of November

If you would like a calendar, without entering the contest, please see how to purchase one HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
Do watermarks count as editing / captions? If so, I do have the original of this without the watermark somewhere and I can replace this entry with it. I just have to do some digging and find it. :) This is Rowena the bantam Cochin, channeling her inner snow plow this past January:

Editing because I'm finally getting around to adding the un-watermarked version. :p

Rowena snow unwatermarked.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom