Ended Official BYC Mini-Contest—The Great Egg Sandwich Challenge!

Avacodo on whole wheat toast topped with a freshly gathered egg sprinkled with ground black pepper and Basil salt
20190208_081552.jpg

I make eggs sandwiches every work day morning and somedays like tonight for dinner. Here we have it
Two toaster waffles (gluten free blueberry) buttered, cheddar cheese on the bottom one topped with a fried egg cooked medium hard, with chedder melted on top.
20211130_190612.jpg
That looks good!

full

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished with their decisions and we have seven winners!

@SueT, @Overo Mare, @HopKat, @CEO, @vall, @BleuSaphir, & @StinkyAcres
My egg sandwich from Paradise,
On fresh baked bread with an onion slice....🎵
EDC933E1-5E09-4698-AAD2-93F818CA2467.jpeg

Bacon, Egg, and Cheese on Brioche

20211115_122559.jpg

• 2 thick slices of fluffy Brioche bread, lightly pan-toasted with butter​
  • 2 slices baby Swiss cheese​
  • ** 2 Bantam Cochin eggs, over-easy​
  • 3 slices of homegrown bacon​
  • 1 slice of a giant homegrown tomato​
  • Butter for frying​
  • Salt and pepper to taste​
**No substitutions. Must be bantam Cochin eggs.​

Avacodo on whole wheat toast topped with a freshly gathered egg sprinkled with ground black pepper and Basil salt
20190208_081552.jpg

F4F3336A-1AF5-4DFE-94FA-7A07368EE544.jpeg
Great egg scrambled on home baked brioche bun, Hokkaido milk bun inspired bun (brushed with browned butter). Thinly sliced cheddar torched and crispy bacon on some mayo sauce I made.​

Arugula and pepper wrap. I bought more tortillas 😋
Ingredients: flour tortilla, quail eggs, cheese, arugula, peppers.
wrap.jpg

My regular egg sandwich with whipped cream bread…I should try to photograph a more Korean style. Instead of regular eggs, mix eggs and shredded cabbage together. Use a lot of cabbage and less eggs. Spread with ketchup and Mayo. Sprinkle the egg cabbage batter with sugar when done.
0E994D4D-85E7-494D-BFBB-FC7445B4E2C6.jpeg

Possibly my favorite egg dish - simple Toad in the Hole.

Bread and eggs cooked in vegetable oil spread (yes, I like it better than butter), fried potatoes with ketchup on the side, and chives and salt on top.

DSC_8829.jpg

@SueT, @Overo Mare, @HopKat, @CEO, @vall, @BleuSaphir, & @StinkyAcres, I will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!

thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

Great job everyone, this was so much fun!!
:wee
yippiechickie.gif

~ Shout out to all of the judges that took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors
(click to view & support them)

Back
Top Bottom