Ended Official BYC Mini-Contest - Feather Frenzy Counting Contest!

And the moment you have ALL been waiting for, the announcement of the winners!!! :woot

But first...I thought I would go into more detail on the counting process so you can all get an idea of just how many feathers are in this pile!

So I began counting...when I got to 100 feathers I realized that not only is this going to take hours but I could very easily lose count if I didn't keep things straight! The following is 100 feathers...
20201123_125018.jpg

And so I continued counting and bagging them in 100's to keep an accurate count. Several cups of coffee later and many breaks because I was starting to see crosseyed, I was done counting and bagging! There are 3,664 total feathers in these bags. So as to be completely honest, I informed @casportpony @N F C and @oldhenlikesdogs of the count total.
20200916_111221.jpg

So it was time to start arranging all these feathers. To give all of you an idea of what 100 feathers looks like compared to 3,664...see the following photos.

100 feathers...
20201123_125150.jpg

3,664 feathers...
20201123_141008.jpg

And there you have it!!

And the winners are, in order starting with the closest guess...
@Wyorp Rock
@LynnaePB
@Sulky Bantam @Ursuline Chick @Lynnsey25

congrats_5.gif

Winners, I will be contacting you shortly with a private convo on how to claim your prize!! :celebrate

And I want to thank all who participated, ALL of you made this a fun contest!! :bow
s0819.gif

And the moment you have ALL been waiting for, the announcement of the winners!!! :woot

But first...I thought I would go into more detail on the counting process so you can all get an idea of just how many feathers are in this pile!

So I began counting...when I got to 100 feathers I realized that not only is this going to take hours but I could very easily lose count if I didn't keep things straight! The following is 100 feathers...
View attachment 2451626

And so I continued counting and bagging them in 100's to keep an accurate count. Several cups of coffee later and many breaks because I was starting to see crosseyed, I was done counting and bagging! There are 3,664 total feathers in these bags. So as to be completely honest, I informed @casportpony @N F C and @oldhenlikesdogs of the count total.
View attachment 2451627

So it was time to start arranging all these feathers. To give all of you an idea of what 100 feathers looks like compared to 3,664...see the following photos.

100 feathers...
View attachment 2451633

3,664 feathers...
View attachment 2451641

And there you have it!!

And the winners are, in order starting with the closest guess...
@LynnaePB @Wyorp Rock @Sulky Bantam @Ursuline Chick @Lynnsey25

View attachment 2451663

Winners, I will be contacting you shortly with a private convo on how to claim your prize!! :celebrate

And I want to thank all who participated, ALL of you made this a fun contest!! :bow View attachment 2451668
:celebrate:wee:woot:ya

Back
Top Bottom