Ended Official BYC Mini Contest - Handmade Holiday Decorations

Are you crafty and like making your own holiday decorations? Be it an ornament, or a Christmas tree hanging, we would love to see it!​

Rules and how to enter:

* All entries must be submitted as a reply to this thread
* Only 2 pictures per member—each constituting one entry—will be accepted (one post please)
* The picture needs to be taken by you and within the last year
* No fake editing, photoshopping or captions please
* Have fun!

Prizes:

There will be 5 winners and each will receive a copy of our beautiful BYC 2020 Calendar!

We will be accepting entries until and including 9 December 2019.

ENTRY#2
@N F C thanks for giving me some ideas!
I made some ornaments out of recycled breath mint containers, Than podged some old pictures of chickens to give it an old look. The backing behind the pictures is also pictures of Buff Orpington feathers. What do you think everyone?
IMG_0115[1].JPG

Last edited:
@N F C thanks for giving me some ideas!
I made some ornaments out of recycled breath mint containers, Than podged some old pictures of chickens to give it an old look. The backing behind the pictures is also pictures of Buff Orpington feathers. What do you think everyone?
View attachment 1971128

Way to go! I knew you could do it :clap

Thank you! Kiki posted pictures of beaded angel ornaments that her Granny made for her years ago. They were so pretty and unique.
So intrigued, I had to play with my beads until I figured out how to make one of each. Now I'm making Christmas Angels for my grandchildren.
Here is what I've finished so far...the top ones are wire and beads while the bottom ones are beads, safety pins and wire.
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Thank you! Kiki posted pictures of beaded angel ornaments that her Granny made for her years ago. They were so pretty and unique.
So intrigued, I had to play with my beads until I figured out how to make one of each. Now I'm making Christmas Angels for my grandchildren.
Here is what I've finished do far...the top ones are wire and beads while the bottom ones are beads, safety pins and wire.
View attachment 1971429

Those are very pretty! Nice gift for the grandkids and they'll look great on the Christmas tree!

Here is what I've finished do far...the top ones are wire and beads while the bottom ones are beads, safety pins and wire.
View attachment 1971429
:hit

They are so perfect Nan.

Back
Top Bottom