Ended Official BYC Mini-Contest - What’s Your Hobby

Pics
One of my hobbies is painting. To be honest I need to pick up my brushes and work on a new one there’s a small show coming up. I typically start working on these during the winter because my other hobby is gardening and growing roses from seed. Both are time consuming so I try to paint when the weathers bad and garden the rest of the time.View attachment 2424478View attachment 2424479View attachment 2424480View attachment 2424483View attachment 2424484View attachment 2424485View attachment 2424486View attachment 2424488
I love your painting! And the rose is gorgeous! 😍

My hobby is art, but more specifically, I love trying new forms of art. On vacation, I picked up a toned (Tan) sketch book/paper, and some “Turquoise” Graphite pencils, which I’ve never even owned before! I’ve also never drawn a person before, so I think that this drawing of Elizabeth Taylor is pretty good!
379A0F98-42DF-421C-BAAB-7D8288DFA8B7.jpeg

(It’s my first time! Don’t mind the nose!)

My hobby is art, but more specifically, I love trying new forms of art. On vacation, I picked up a toned (Tan) sketch book/paper, and some “Turquoise” Graphite pencils, which I’ve never even owned before! I’ve also never drawn a person before, so I think that this drawing of Elizabeth Taylor is pretty good! View attachment 2424645
(It’s my first time! Don’t mind the nose!)
I edited it cause I forgot to number it 🤫

The posts are too far back but @Weeg I LOVE horses and riding them... I haven’t done it too many times but it’s really fun. The only thing I hate is how much it hurts afterwards when they trot for an hour straight lol
You have to post then! Or jokey up and I say! You always have to make sure when you "jokey up", or squeeze with your legs to raiser you butt of the saddle to stop from bouncing, that you aren't putting any weight in the strips, because fi you do, it pull in the horses holders and hurts them. It takes a lot of muscle!

One of my hobbies is painting. To be honest I need to pick up my brushes and work on a new one there’s a small show coming up. I typically start working on these during the winter because my other hobby is gardening and growing roses from seed. Both are time consuming so I try to paint when the weathers bad and garden the rest of the time.View attachment 2424478View attachment 2424479View attachment 2424480View attachment 2424483View attachment 2424484View attachment 2424485View attachment 2424486View attachment 2424488

Beautiful roses and I LOVE the octopus pouring tea! Your paintings are so unique! I love it when I keep noticing more as I stare at a painting, beautiful work.

Back
Top Bottom