Ended Official BYC Mini-Contest - What’s Your Hobby

Pics
Oh those BOOTIES. Squeal. :love

Never heard of this, and its awesome!!!

Welp, there it is. The hobby I'm most jealous of. :bow I play the saxophone, but you cant really just grab it and go. I've always been so jealous of people that can pick up a guitar and make music.

@TwoCrows THIS IS AMAZING! wow. Im so intrigued.

STOP IT THEYRE SO CUTE. I NEED A MINI FARM. :weeDitto what @ShannonsChimkens said... are they better than other mini cattle? What are their horns like?

It is a very technical type of knitting to learn, but once you grasp the concept it is just like any other knit pattern. Except one mistake, in the worst place, can blow the whole image!
Very, Very impressed!

Any breed of mini cow is as tame as you make them and they are all different. If you get them young and work with them everyday, they make excellent pets. Our breeders will eat treats from your hand and let you pet their nose but are not cuddlers. They are the smallest breed of cow and are naturally small, not bred down by dwarfism. Oh and they hardly eat anything!

Very helpful information! Been hinting at needing miniature cattle for a while. Well over 365 days of daily hinting actually. Stalls and pastures are just going to waste... and the fact that they don’t eat much is great! What about milk production if you’re wanting small amounts for butter, cream etc?

Has me thinking twice about getting the miniature Jerseys that are close by. Will have to look for Zebus locally and see what pops up.

Entry 2
One of my longest hobbies has always been reading...I started reading when I was four so I can't really remember NOT reading... I especially love older books...that smell when you open the pages...😍
View attachment 2420471
This is one of my bookshelves

(not an entry)

I love to read cozy mystery series and children’s books now ( many years ago I read all kinds of genres )

Mrs Doyle my 4&5&6th grade English teacher had a ‘library’ in her classroom and I would check out more books there than from the school library

And still checking out books from the library

Back
Top Bottom