Ended Official BYC Mini Contest - What is Your Hobby?

0F07A05E-F9FD-4C2C-9758-EAF31F775340.jpeg
Entry #1:
My absolute favorite hobby is dancing! I started dance lessons at 2 years old, and could never get enough of it. This is my 19th year of dance, and my 5th year being a dance teacher and choreographer! I teach tap, jazz, ballet, hip hop, cheer dance, and lyrical, but tap is by far my favorite style. I am so blessed that I was able to turn my passion into my career and will never look back. I graduated from college this past May with a degree in business management in hopes of someday opening my very own dance studio:love

#3: Country Concerts
I’m not sure if this is considered a “hobby” or not, but I do lots of concert going! Several times a year, you’ll find me at a country concert. In the past few years, I’ve seen:
Zac Brown Band
Easton Corbin
Darius Rucker
Dierks Bentley
Thomas Rhett
Jason Aldean
Kelsea Ballerini
Kane Brown
Lee Brice
Hunter Hayes
Luke Combs
Scotty McCreery
Luke Bryan
Sam Hunt
Jon Pardi
Justin Moore
Little Texas
Rodney Atkins
Florida Georgia Line
Dan + Shay
**Pictured is Thomas Rhett!
FBFEE875-5E76-48D5-9DB3-ABD51044334E.jpeg

Entry #1
One of my hobbies is Crochet.
I learnt to crochet 2 years ago and have crocheted every day since. I'm lucky enough to sell my finished work earning a nice little income.
My goal for 2020 is to become a designer and sell my own patterns.
Here is just a few of my favourite projects....
View attachment 1969301 View attachment 1969300
Of course I LOVE the little amirigumi mushrooms!:love

1). PHOTOGRAPHY
Since the age I first learned to use a camera, photos have been my interpretation of the world. It's what I turn to when I need a break- it's what keeps me grounded to the world.
I mostly do nature photography, birding and scenic shots.
Last year, I decided to begin a website called "Eilenz", a mashup of my middle name (Eileen) and the (lens) of a camera. Hopefully I can one day make a profit from my biggest interests in life. For now, that's not my wish. Watching nature thrive- that's my wish.
http://www.eilenz.com

View attachment 1968018 View attachment 1968020
Beautiful photos!

Entry #1
Feather collecting
I collect many feathers goose, duck, chicken, guinea fowl, wild birds, turkeys and many more.
Some feathers are just special little ones on the ground when I go to the coop some I find in the wetlands on the edge of the water others I will find in meadows and forests sitting in the grass or snagged on a blackberry thorn.
380851EF-ED94-4094-AEC5-B3EEC91DB3F9.jpeg

Hobby #1—artwork.
I've done some work with many different mediums, such as oil, acrylic, and watercolour paints, oil and chalk pastel, charcoal, sculpting, and printmaking, but my favourite would have to be the simple graphite pencil. Lately I've been rather lax (all of these images are over a year old, some significantly more than that) but once my free time clears up a bit I intend to return to it fully.
View attachment 1975108 View attachment 1975109 View attachment 1975110 View attachment 1975111

Nice work!

Back
Top Bottom