Ended Official BYC Mini-Contest - When Will BYC Hit 23 Million Messages?

The wind is BLOWING like crazy here.
It's never this windy.
My poor quail.
Screenshot_20201213-201209_Chrome.jpg

I will say though almost every single one I’ve done has had a hill of some sort even if it was just one so I think most do but like the second one said, it could also just be super long around a pond or river or something and still be one so I think we’re both right 😂🤔🤔❤️ Interesting cause I have never thought of this before haha

I will say though almost every single one I’ve done has had a hill of some sort even if it was just one so I think most do but like the second one said, it could also just be super long around a pond or river or something and still be one so I think we’re both right 😂🤔🤔❤ Interesting cause I have never thought of this before haha
I havent either really. I just think hiking is walking through the woods, on a trail ;), and it usually has a natural variation of elevation, etc. kinda like the first one says. A walk I generally think of as on a paved surface, which is usually just flat with maybe a small change in elevation. Either way, I enjoy both 😻

I havent either really. I just think hiking is walking through the woods, on a trail ;), and it usually has a natural variation of elevation, etc. kinda like the first one says. A walk I generally think of as on a paved surface, which is usually just flat with maybe a small change in elevation. Either way, I enjoy both 😻
Yeah same!! Like there’s this one around a small pond here and I don’t consider it a hike cause the path is rocks or whatever and flat and it’s also short. The back one might possibly be a hike? Cause it’s grass and goes through like a marshy thing and some wooded stuff but also pretty short. I guess around the cranberry bogs would be a walk too? Idk. I never thought of this stuff LOL

But yeah walking is usually always on pavement. I like walking but gets kinda boring. Idk. Guess cause there’s only so many options. 😂

Oddly, I like treadmills better. :confused:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom