Official BYC Poll: How many chickens do you have?

How many chickens do you have?

• 1 - 3

Votes: 167 6.7%
  • 4 - 5

Votes: 328 13.1%
  • 6 - 8

Votes: 438 17.5%
  • 9 - 15

Votes: 552 22.1%
  • 16 - 25

Votes: 433 17.3%
  • 26 - 50

Votes: 357 14.3%
  • 51 - 100

Votes: 143 5.7%
  • 101 +

Votes: 81 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

My chicken is nesting and now there are only 2 weeks until I have some baby chickens!!!!

Last edited:
I have six hens that are laying and one rooster, nine baby chicks and four pekin ducks, On top of that I have two hugs dogs, five cats, three children, one snake and a husband......all mostly taken care of by me!

Started with 25 last April. Down to 19 and 1 roo making that a total of 20! Just bought 6 more arriving on May 14th. Make that 26. But, don't count that for this years total though as some will go to market this summer! Lets make it 15 when all is said and done just to be on the safe side!!
frow.gif

We have started with six RIR from TS. Then we went and picked up an assortment seems like one of each lol. makes 15 then we felt that was to many so we decided to get rid of a couple. So I got a guy from work interested so he went home and built a chicken tractor. and is coming to pick up 2 of the RIR's on sat. and now I cant tell him "NO" this late in the game . So I have been sitting outside after work with my wife and chickens. Trying to figure out what 2 chickens to give him. Honestly I don't want to give any away. OH well I could never go back on my word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom