Official BYC Poll - New Year New You...Resolution Time!

Pick one or pick a few, it's all up to YOU! Be sure to elaborate down below.

• Total voters
Pics
De-cluttering!! Hate doing it but am always pleased afterwards. Here in the uk the charity shops don’t want lots of your ‘stuff’ anymore and my children throw their hands up in horror when I try to give them things, anyone out here want a collection of dusty slightly chipped unwanted ‘pig ornaments’ ? yeah okay I was going through a faze, now it’s all about chickens

I will hug my grandchildren more( when lockdowns end)
Spend less online
Remember to say thanks everyday to my patient hubby who builds pens and coops and redesigns our garden all for the benefit of 7 very pampered chookies!

My husband and I kept thinking of ways to get the kids to sleep in their own room and not with us but we finally realized they’re growing quickly and will one day leave us so we just enjoy it while we can. Plus it’s nice waking up to hugs and cuddles.

I want to make the wild cat that we are feeding more confident. And i want to give her a family :)

I want persuade my mum to keep a dog :)

I want to spend more time with my chickens :)

I want to enter a lot of guessing contests in 2021!!! (And win them! :lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:love:love:love:love)

you’re supposed to cut and split wood during heat of summer so you get the benefit twice 🤣🤣🤣🤣
No no no.. wood cutting is a winter activity.

We have oak wilt so we can’t cut oak between May and October or it will spread.

The old saying is never cut a tree in a month without a “R” in it.

Besides Frozen wood splits easier.

No no no.. wood cutting is a winter activity.

We have oak wilt so we can’t cut oak between May and October or it will spread.

The old saying is never cut a tree in a month without a “R” in it.

Besides Frozen wood splits easier.
I thought the R thing only applied to eating raw oysters 🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom