Official BYC Poll - New Year New You...Resolution Time!

Pick one or pick a few, it's all up to YOU! Be sure to elaborate down below.

• Total voters
Pics
We would spend most of the winter, cutting, chopping, stacking wood.

Then go to the wood stack from last year and unstack it, load in on the tractor bucket, throw it down the basement. Stack it in the basement, only to unstack it and throw it in the furnace. Our winters revolved around milking cows, shoveling chit, cutting wood and trapping furbearers. I am lucky to have survived childhood.

Then go to the wood stack from last year and unstack it, load in on the tractor bucket, throw it down the basement. Stack it in the basement, only to unstack it and throw it in the furnace. Our winters revolved around milking cows, shoveling chit, cutting wood and trapping furbearers. I am lucky to have survived childhood.
At that stage of my life, my father would hand me a scoop shovel, point to the truck load of coal and say put it in the coal bin. Fortunately The coal bin was easily accessed through an open basement window.

that sounds like a fun childhood....not much different from my own with the exception of my family didn’t hunt/trap. I didn’t catch that “bug” until after mr muddy and I had been married several years! Unfortunately I don’t have land yet so we have done the most with our backyard! I have a few patients that have been nice enough to allow us to hunt on their land but we started hunting on public land.

At that stage of my life, my father would hand me a scoop shovel, point to the truck load of coal and say put it in the coal bin. Fortunately The coal bin was easily accessed through an open basement window.
Mine was usually car parts. My dad would give me a box with lets say a starter and toolbox and say not to come inside till the old one was in it and the new installed lol.
I do my own mechanic work (thanks dad)

Mine was usually car parts. My dad would give me a box with lets say a starter and toolbox and say not to come inside till the old one was in it and the new installed lol.
I do my own mechanic work (thanks dad)
that’s awesome!! have you seen the $$$ mechanics charge these days!?! they make way more than dentists 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom