Official BYC Poll - New Year New You...Resolution Time!

Pick one or pick a few, it's all up to YOU! Be sure to elaborate down below.

• Total voters
Pics
I'm not fond of raw egg, so I've never had a quail egg shooter. That does remind me, though, that there are a couple of Japanese restaurants in town that I need to call to see if they want quail eggs.
I wanna do that so bad. But, then Id have to get a license and since Im not supposed to even have them, no license :hit
Keep us posted to see how it goes, so if I ever get licensed I‘ll know what questions to ask, etc. 🥰🥰

I wanna do that so bad. But, then Id have to get a license and since Im not supposed to even have them, no license :hit
Keep us posted to see how it goes, so if I ever get licensed I‘ll know what questions to ask, etc. 🥰🥰
I'm glad I got my license. I don't make a lot on my eggs, but between the eggs and the birds, I have a hobby that completely pays for itself and feeds me.

I make realistic goals for myself. Resolutions I think are easily attainable. So I never let myself down come the end of the year.

Last year was:
Drink more new beer
watch less TV
Maintain a cigar collection
Play more video games

Happy to report I accomplished all but watch less TV. Had I known the pandemic would hit I might have left that one off the list....

This year my New Year Resolutions are:

Maintain a fine wine collection
Read more books
Shoot my guns more
Enjoy the vinyl records I have

Come on 2021!!
:thumbsup

I'm glad I got my license. I don't make a lot on my eggs, but between the eggs and the birds, I have a hobby that completely pays for itself and feeds me.
Pays for itself???

Would you mind coming up here to put on a seminar for my birds on their duties.

I recently spent $350 one day for bird feed. The next day I bought 3 dozen eggs at Walmart.

I have not seen an egg in 2 months.

They are all freeloaders.

I'm very curious about the license and what it entails? Can you share with me in the coming spare time you might find?

I'm very curious about the license and what it entails? Can you share with me in the coming spare time you might find?
She is in CA. A license for you in TX will not be the same. Each state has their own laws. I do not need a license here to sell eating eggs because of our Freedom Food Act.

Pays for itself???

Would you mind coming up here to put on a seminar for my birds on their duties.

I recently spent $350 one day for bird feed. The next day I bought 3 dozen eggs at Walmart.

I have not seen an egg in 2 months.

They are all freeloaders.
i shouldn’t laugh....your story sounds familiar 🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom