Official BYC Poll - New Year New You...Resolution Time!

Pick one or pick a few, it's all up to YOU! Be sure to elaborate down below.

• Total voters
Pics
Oh I really really dislike the summers here in GA, but I like how green it is.

I grew up in South California, and I remember the weather being perfect every day year round. But not anymore. Now it's too hot or rainy or cold, according to my sisters who still live there.

I once lived in Arizona for three years and I loved it. But I don't think caring for chickens there would be easy. I loved South Carolina too.
Yeah it’s really green here too!! I don’t think I could live past the Great Lakes actually or wherever the green on the map ends. 😂🤣 I need my trees and water.

I think I could handle dry heat. It was once like 100 degrees (literally) here several years ago but dry for once and felt very nice lol

I didn't check any of the options. Over the last few years I've had some health problems culminating in my goats and most of my chickens getting sold off this fall. My resolve, I suppose, is to stop pretending it'll get better on its own and instead take an active role in trying to fix things so I can have the life I want again. :)

I didn't check any of the options. Over the last few years I've had some health problems culminating in my goats and most of my chickens getting sold off this fall. My resolve, I suppose, is to stop pretending it'll get better on its own and instead take an active role in trying to fix things so I can have the life I want again. :)
You can check the 'fix something ' option.

I haven't checked any boxes yet... I'm still debating.
Since 2016, I no longer make resolutions to eat healthy, exercise more, or lose weight... it never works nor lasts. These are my past New Year Resolutions:
Make more Pies - easily accomplished
Make Pies with different spiked whipped cream - easily accomplished
Learn to make different mixed drinks - was tough to get away from the usual
Try different beers before the normal beverage - easily accomplished
I'm thinking this year will be to continue to stay away from bars, it would be a waste of money because the drinks won't be as strong as what I am now use to from this COVID year.

Back
Top Bottom