Official BYC Poll - New Year New You...Resolution Time!

Pick one or pick a few, it's all up to YOU! Be sure to elaborate down below.

• Total voters
Pics
that type of americana is also known as an easter egger......should be really cute as a silkie mix!!! i hatched an EE/BO cross and 2 Silkie/BO cross that were beautiful birds!!

Yes! That's what I was hinting at when I spelled it wrong. I was going to ask her if she knew that it was really an Easter Egger, but I didn't want to be rude since she was giving me free eggs.

I've never had a Silkie, but my husband thinks they're cool. Then I told him they're not known for their egg production and he was like oh so they're just for looks.

Yes! That's what I was hinting at when I spelled it wrong. I was going to ask her if she knew that it was really an Easter Egger, but I didn't want to be rude since she was giving me free eggs.

I've never had a Silkie, but my husband thinks they're cool. Then I told him they're not known for their egg production and he was like oh so they're just for looks.

While they may be cool, the absolute stupidest chicken I ever owned was a Silkie Rooster.

He hated me, I hated him. I kept telling him attacking me was stupid, he never listened.

He did not make a year here, before he moved on.

Back
Top Bottom