• Skunk

Votes: 26 0.9%
  • Rats

Votes: 56 2.0%
  • Cats

Votes: 52 1.9%

• Total voters
Pics
My vote went to the neighbor's dog....What I hate about this is that dog's just kill !!!!! They aren't hungry, just want to destroy....Then who do you get mad at ???? Dog or dog's owner ????
somad.gif

I also voted for dog. Until Animal Control told our neighbor that they advised us to shoot their dogs on sight, we had almost daily visits/attacks from their dogs. We haven't seen them since!

i have to go up to my chooks in the morning and i have had dosens of snakes and lizards that i have seen and i am so scared of dying from these snakes.
th.gif
there are several different colored snakes that i have seen what can i do plzz tell me. im sour im not the only one that has these problems.
idunno.gif

Quote:
GET YOU SOME OF THE FINE NETTING THAT PEOPLE PUT OVER BLUEBERRIES TO KEEP THE BIRD FROM EATING THEM IT IS REALLY CHEAP, CUT OFF SOME AND BUNCH UP SEVERAL LAYERS VERY LOOSELY AND PUT IT AROUND YOUR PENS OR IN THE AREA YOU SEE THE SNAKES, THE SNAKE WILL TRY TO CRAWL THRU IT AND WILL GET TRAPPED AND CAN'T GET OUT, I CAUGHT 7 SNAKES TRYING TO GET INTO MY CHICKEN PENS WITH THIS IN A 2 MONTH PERIOD, I ALSO CAUGHT A POSSUM AND A FOX IN IT. IT REALLY WORKS.

I don't know what is getting mine. Whatever it is doesn't eat the entire thing, most of the chicken is still there when I find her. The stomach is ripped open and the neck is mangled..... If anyone knows what would be the culprit, I would love to know....

Quote:
the same thing happend to me.it turned out it was an opposum.if you put out a trap with eggs and bacon you'll get 'em every time
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Im losing chickens from 2-10 week old chicks. I never see anything and it is always during the day time. We lock them up at night and let them out during the day. we recently put new hay in the barn and I dont know if anything is hiding in the hay or what. I found a 4 week old chick dead not ate on and a 10 week old hen ith its head and guts ate just laying there. All others there is no sign of them. So frustrated witht the proplem. There are a few wild cats around put I havent seen anything. I dont have a pen to keep them locked up in all the time. I just hate this it is so upsetting.

Back
Top Bottom