Ended Official BYC Valentine Puns Contest Series - Barred Rock My World Photo Contest

Entry #2

This is Jokgu, she’s pictured somewhere with my first entry too. She’s a fantastic girl who is curious and sweet. I wouldn’t trade the world for her!
1AF84EE8-EC41-46FA-90FB-2D088AAD7823.jpeg

*Not An Entry*
This summer, my third Barred Rock, Pebbles, passed away very suddenly. There was no apparent cause, just one of those genetic things that have no symptoms until it’s too late. She had pneumonia with it but she hid it so well that I didn’t know. If she were still alive, I’d have used my first entry on her, but I wanted to share all of my other birds who had passed too.

Here she is! This was about 6 months before she died:love
BFD6C33D-4621-499F-AD31-BE1DB197C983.jpeg

Last edited:
*Not An Entry*
This summer, my third Barred Rock, Pebbles, passed away very suddenly. There was no apparent cause, just one of those genetic things that have no symptoms until it’s too late. She had
pneumonia but she hid it so well that I didn’t know. If she were still alive, I’d have used my first entry on her, but I wanted to share all of my other birds who had passed too.

Here she is! This was about 6 months before she died:loveView attachment 2504878
I never realized just how beautiful she was! :eek:
I kept her leg band and a couple feathers when she passed, so I have something to remember her by :) (I had her put down because she was suffering so much :( )

*Not An Entry*
This summer, my third Barred Rock, Pebbles, passed away very suddenly. There was no apparent cause, just one of those genetic things that have no symptoms until it’s too late. She had
pneumonia but she hid it so well that I didn’t know. If she were still alive, I’d have used my first entry on her, but I wanted to share all of my other birds who had passed too.

Here she is! This was about 6 months before she died:loveView attachment 2504878
Her barring was literally incredible
How am I just now noticing this 🤣

*Not An Entry*

aww I'm sorry you lost her :hugs
Her barring was literally incredible
How am I just now noticing this 🤣
aaaaaaaaaaaaa now i just noticed too!

Back
Top Bottom