Ended Official BYC Valentine Puns Contest Series - Wattle I Do Without You? Photo Contest

Pics
ENTRY 2
Dobby, 6 month old Blue Copper Marans Roo.
CC114A8B-4CEE-47B9-A15C-66857533B693.jpeg

20210202_153702.jpg

This is rusty, he is a bantam cochin red rooster. He makes the cutest noises when he eats he is alerting out hen mrs.cluckles, even tho she's 5x bigger than him he loves her so much! Rusty does his little I love you shuffle everythime to bring him out his run. He is excellent at being held he even will fall asleep! He's the cutest and i love him. He is the wattlest thing I've seen, sometimes he even almost trips over his own feet feather so he walks like a sheriff.😂

View attachment 2515070
This is rusty, he is a bantam cochin red rooster. He makes the cutest noises when he eats he is alerting out hen mrs.cluckles, even tho she's 5x bigger than him he loves her so much! Rusty does his little I love you shuffle everythime to bring him out his run. He is excellent at being held he even will fall asleep! He's the cutest and i love him. He is the wattlest thing I've seen, sometimes he even almost trips over his own feet feather so he walks like a sheriff.😂
Resized_20210203_155706.jpeg

Entry #1
This was my favorite little hen, I had hatched some eggs and she was the only one to make it sadly so me and a little horse stuffed animal were her mothers:love she was so needed as a little chick but I loved it! she was a mix between my very first chicken, a silkie rooster and then a barred rock hen. I don’t know how she came out like she did but she was beautiful! Sadly she had to be put down by the vet from the same cancerous tumor her farther died from at about 3 years old so she isn’t with me any longer but hopefully she is pecking around in the grassy fields with her dad :)
DECE7FAB-C403-4F54-A234-A61D37B8590C.jpeg

Entry #2
This is Fluffy-Butt the oldest hen of the flock, and she is a naked neck silkie. We got her from a friend because of how often she went broody and they wanted her to become a mother! She has hatched a few small batches of chicks and has been an amazing momma. She is normally a white silkie but she is dyed a different color quite a lot lol. She doesn’t mind the spa day she gets from it and it help deter hawks away from her I think. I love her so much since she is just the fluffiest and the cutest when she’s all sorts of colors. Here is her with her rainbow dye
0D39230E-923B-4E1E-A0BE-6055805F71A2.jpeg

Entry #3
This is my favorite little hen (don’t tell the others🤫) she will run up to me just to get chin pets and will follow me all around the yard. We hatched her in august of 2019 and she is an ameraucana mixed with a buff Orpington. Her name is spice (her sisters are cinnamon and sugar) but she is the sweetest of them
C1C7C385-70A5-41D3-9334-0880081C2A24.jpeg

Entry #2
This is Fluffy-Butt the oldest hen of the flock, and she is a naked neck silkie. We got her from a friend because of how often she went broody and they wanted her to become a mother! She has hatched a few small batches of chicks and has been an amazing momma. She is normally a white silkie but she is dyed a different color quite a lot lol. She doesn’t mind the spa day she gets from it and it help deter hawks away from her I think. I love her so much since she is just the fluffiest and the cutest when she’s all sorts of colors. Here is her with her rainbow dye View attachment 2515375
@EmmaRainboe

View attachment 2503721
This contest is brought to you by our BYC Sponsors
(click to view & support them)

Welcome to the Valentine Puns Contest Series
- Wattle I Do Without You? -

This is a RANDOM Winner Contest...

Do you have a favorite chicken? Maybe she's extra friendly and comes running when she sees you or she's the biggest character in the flock. Maybe she was a rescue chicken or you hatched her yourself! Tell us about your favorite chicken!

It's easy to enter, just reply to this thread with up to 3 pictures of your favorite chicken or chickens and you will be entered for a chance to win!

Rules:

1. All entries must be submitted as replies to this thread.
  2. Three entries per member, PLEASE NUMBER YOUR ENTRIES!
  3. Each entry can be about the same chicken or three different chickens but please include a different picture with each entry.
  4. One picture per post, please.
  5. Please add a short description with your image in your posts. Examples...These are just examples of how to create your post, you don´t have to talk about all of them and you can add other things you want, these are just a few guidelines in case you don’t know how to make your post.
    - Where did you get your chicken?
    - How old is your Chicken?
    - What is your chicken's name?
    - What breed is your Chicken?
  6. ALL pictures MUST be uploaded to BYC and not hosted on other image sites, personal websites, etc.
  7. Open to all BYC members. Staff & VPMs may enter for fun but are not eligible for prizes.
  8. All BYC rules apply: Terms of Service (Rules)
  9. Entries will be accepted until February 14th at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
The Prizes:
There will be 3 random winners in this contest! Each winner will receive one
Veggies Skewer Fruit Holder
View attachment 2503726
The prizes are available to winners that reside in the United States. If the winners are outside of the United States, they will be awarded a 1-month PFM instead.

Come check out these other fun "Valentine Pun" Contests!

Valentine Puns Contest Series
Valentine Puns Contest Series Prizes.jpg

This is Sophia. I have raised her from a day old hatchling. Sophia has claimed me as her person. She follows me everywhere, is the first to greet me in the coop. And if i want a nice picture of her and her beautiful speckles... Nope.... This is what i get every time. She's always in my business, but she's the sweetest!
0111211636b_HDR.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom