Ended Official BYC Winter Contest Series—Winter on the Farm Photo Contest

Here too! Bummed. Never seen snow here

There doesn't need to be snow to participate! Even the 2021 BYC Calendar image for January doesn't have snow but it looks cold because the bark of the trees are pale and there's no leaves on them. There are definitely other ways to show that it's chilly out! We have a bunch of brown grass here too, lol, no snow.

There doesn't need to be snow to participate! Even the 2021 BYC Calendar image for January doesn't have snow but it looks cold because the bark of the trees are pale and there's no leaves on them. There are definitely other ways to show that it's chilly out! We have a bunch of brown grass here too, lol, no snow.
For this contest, It is very likely that the winners will have snow in them

Here's an entry! An Omelette watching a winter sunset
IMG_20201213_171454_709.jpg

Does it snow in Woodland?
Woodland, CA is not an area of California that gets snow on a regular basis. Back in 1976, parts of California that normally never get snow, got a bunch. I was in Palo Alto at that time and remember my mother coming into my bedroom and waking me up to see it.

Woodland, CA is not an area of California that gets snow on a regular basis. Back in 1976, parts of California that normally never get snow, got a bunch. I was in Palo Alto at that time and remember my mother coming into my bedroom and waking me up to see it.
For one reason I thought Woodland was farther north. I wonder if during that time was the last time Stockton snowed.

Back
Top Bottom