Official Pagan Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
oh that is great news!
thanks for letting us know
smile.png

Today is a good day!
Yesterday I got a verbal warning at work (which I've been expecting for a while) and I got a $25 certificate for Outback Steakhouse (they have a gluten free menu and are right next to where I work!
celebrate.gif
) at work for being better than everyone else at something so that was a wierd day. I have today off and I am working seriously on cleaning, straigtening, fixing, replacing, packing everything that needs to be taken care of. And, I feel halfway decent so YAY!!
celebrate.gif
wee.gif

How is everything with you?
pop.gif

Blessings and Peace
Matthew Ryan

Just wanted to pop in and say Hi.. I have some exciting possible monetary prospects coming in the near furture (any positive energy you all want to throw my way WILL be greatly accepted) , work is crazy as always, the kids are rotten and have been ( unfortunatly) spending some time with BioMom (threaten to take full custody and she suddenly wants to be in their lives
roll.png
) , got my Icelandic eggs in the bator
jumpy.gif
, my bunny came home after he escaped his enclosure, just finished adding two new windos onto the house, painting living/dining/kitchen olive green (so pretty), and have the whole garden in the ground and sprouts popping up everywhere....
wee.gif
wee.gif
.. So all in all stuff is going good... Hope this finds everyone well... Many Blessings to you all...

hey.

Seems that's it for my legs. I can no longer get out of bed on my own. Sitting up doesnt' happen either. My sons have started to play by binging toys in and narrating it for me.

colowyo0809 and Coop, good to hear things are going reasonably well. I myself finally have a chicken coop! It's painted and the girls are in there. Today the plan is to create the run and my neighbor dropped off some tar paper and shingles for me to do the roof. I would have been lost if it wasn't for him. He is a carpenter by trade, came over and helped so much! My father in law also helped me. Turns out that building a coop is harder than putting an Ikea bookshelf together.
roll.png
my bad

So that's done. Last night I got a wild hair and totally tore apart my art room. I am cleaning and reorganizing and getting my space back again which makes me pretty happy. Off work for the next two days and back to hair on Sat.

Saddina, I don't know what to say except
hugs.gif

I do believe things happen for a reason, I just don't know what that reason is.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Quote:
Dang girl! I wish there was more I could do to help! Yet on the other hand, I see that silly avatar and feel that even though your are having a rough time, your spirit is flying as high as ever. Give those boys a hug for me.

Coop- positive thoughts coming your way

Matthew--glad things are finally going your way!

I think I'm going to go join this kitty on the floor that looks like road kill! how can they sleep in those positions??!!

Saddina
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
on the bright side, your children are not avoiding you like the plague!
big_smile.png

Sune: thats funny!
gig.gif
I had the same revelation, but instead of IKEA it was walmart shelves
lau.gif
(just for the record, if you don't communicate your thoughts prior to helping your SO build something, you might break something and get sent to your room for a while
hide.gif
hu.gif
hide.gif
) Glad to hear your coop is up and somewhat running, and that you are getting your space back. the next week and a half that is my goal, to reclaim our spaces before the bitter hag kills us with spite.

Coop: Sounds like you have a hella lot going on! Many positive energies from me to you!!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
we have our garden out as well, and we have all sorts of stuff sprouting. I believe some of it is stuff we didn't plant though!
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
smack.gif

Coyote: How can you not sleep in those positions? I had a dog that I used to sleep on the couch with. My mom took a picture once, we were both on our backs, heads hanging off the side, feet up in the air (my legs were leaned against the back) and I was snoring away!
gig.gif
I can sleep pretty much anywhere, any how, and it works!

Blessings and Peace!
Matthew Ryan

Life is so much better when you share it with friends, even those you never meet!

Looks like there are ups and downs here.. I'm joining the down team this week! I dislocated my knee on Sunday night and since Monday I have been in an immobilizer.....
somad.gif
I cant stand wearing this thing!

Quote:
omg ouch!
sad.png
that does not sound like it tickled. hope u can stand again soon. and that it doesnt dislocate again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom