Official Terrier/Toy Dog Club ♥

BobwhiteQuailLover

Country Girl[IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.
9 Years
Sep 25, 2010
Wisconsin
Welcome to the Terrier/Toy Dog Club!
This is for the terrier & toy dog owner/breeder or terrier lover!
I own a Yorkshire Terrier (which despite the name is a Toy dog) female named Sassy, she is 6 years old. I'm training her for a few things, they are Flyball, Canine Good Citizen (CGC), Obedience, and possibly Earthdog trials.

Terrier Dog Breeds
Airedale Terrier
American Staffordshire Terrier
Australian Terrier
Bedlington Terrier
Border Terrier
Bull Terrier
Cairn Terrier
Cesky Terrier
Dandie
Dinmont Terrier
Glen of Imaal Terrier
Irish Terrier
Kerry Blue Terrier
Lakeland Terrier
Manchester Terrier
Miniature Bull Terrier
Miniature Schnauzer
Norfolk Terrier
Norwich Terrier
Parson (Jack)Russell Terrier
Scottish Terrier
Sealyham Terrier
Skye Terrier
Smooth Fox Terrier
Soft Coated
Wheaten Terrier
Staffordshire
Bull Terrier
Welsh Terrier
West Highland
White Terrier
Wire Fox Terrier

Toy Dog Breeds
Affenpinscher
Brussels Griffon
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
Chihuahua
Chinese Crested
English Toy Spaniel
Havanese
Italian Greyhound
Japanese Chin
Maltese
Manchester Terrier
Miniature Pinscher
Papillon
Pekingese
Pomeranian
Poodle
Pug
Shih Tzu
Silky Terrier
Toy Fox Terrier
Yorkshire Terrier

Join Official Terrier/Toy Dog Club♥

Dog(s) Name:
Dog(s) Breed:
Dog(s) Age:
Dog(s) Gender:
Info about your Terrier/Toy Dog:

Thank you for reading!

This is Lily she is a Cavalier king charles spaniel! She is 4 years old and is the sweetest thing! I love her so much! I'm not training her for anything she is just my little baby
smile.png

94270_augsept11_475.jpg

Aww! She is really cute! ♥
I have a Question about showing in AKC Junior Showmanship, Sassy's getting a full cut (face & body) would i still be able to show her in AKC Junior Showmanship if she had a full cut??

Last edited:
Terriers and Toys don't belong lumped together.
barnie.gif

Anyway, we have Skye Terriers that compete in conformation, and sometimes Rally and Earthdog.

I have shown Champion Norfolk Terriers and Miniature Schnauzers
I have competed in Conformation, Earthdog, and Obedience.

77123_buddy.jpg

77123_dog.jpg

see i know yorkies are put in the toy group but my opinion is that they are NOT toy dogs at all they are 100% absolutly Terriers and being put into the toy group simply because people tyiclaly dont use them for what they were bred for is a total disservice to the breed lol, i feel the same goes for the sky, silky,toy fox manchester ect..they are terriers through and through...and SHOULD be treated as such. they were never bred to sit around looking pretty...they were bred to work!

i dont belive you can show confo in cut...they have to be full show coat if over a certain age.

i have cresties...another breed im not sure realy belongs in the toy group (mine are built, run like and hunt just like sighthounds lol and both have outrun whippets on the lure course!)
their primariy just pets though...id like to find a coursing group that will let them run here in W.TN even if its only for fun, we used to use the cours neer us before moving but could only do "fun runs" lol...
my female also used to do therapy work before we moved...now were a little too far from everythign to realy get back into it
smile.png

i love my nekkid (and not so nekkid (powderpuff) dogs.

Back
Top Bottom