Oh boy, my mean little man!

TheDuckCrew

Songster
10 Years
Feb 21, 2009
Connecticut
So most of you will be thinking i have a roo that is vicious and attacks people. nope. i have a drake that.....wait....wait

wait

attacks my dog.
yes, my dog. i am telling the truth. he's bigger than her, and he doesn't like her around. he'll run up with his neck cranned. she was about 20 ft away going to the bathroom and he ran up. he got right behind her, when she heard him jumped and took off running. he kept chasing her. i was playing with her on the other side of our one acre yard, and he came after her again! meany!! there's been times he's jumped on top of her and hit her with his wings holding on by her fur with his bill as she runs away. i can just imagine her screaming, "what is on me!! MOMMY!! GET IT OFF!!!!! its not right! just not right!! MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why is he still on me??!! he's mean mommy! he's mean!!!" and chubby (the drake) would be saying "AHA MOM! look i got it!! I GOT THE KILLER PREDATOR! LOOK AT ME!!! OHYEAHHH! does everyone see this??!! yep. i'm good....and the predator becomes the prey..."

oh they are just too funny. he's such a good protector it makes me laugh. silly boy, and silly little dog.

That sounds absolutely adorable! I have a cat that jumps out from secret hiding places on top of my 2 beagles! I wish my hens would do that to my dogs...right now I am trying to teach them that "mommies chickens" are our friends. You should get a video of that and post it--it would be hilarious I'm sure!!

lau.gif
Poor thing! I have a toy poodle and two evil Siamese cats. When Jasmine (the cat) is feeling mean, she will wait for Gnocchi (the poodle) to walk by and will bop her as hard as she can on the head
lau.gif
Sometimes she will put her claws out too. She is so EVIL. Gnocchi just yelps and hides behind me
gig.gif

You do have to take a video though!

Last edited:
I have a great Dane....130 pound female who is TERRIFIED of my Sebastopol goose. I realize geese can be pretty scary, but Sebs are pretty mild. I guess the dog doesn't realize that. She runs like a maniac when the goose gets close. She'd better watch out b/c I have 2 baby Giant Toulouse that are also gonna want to chase her...lol.

Back
Top Bottom