Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

Quote:
She's 21???? And they want 500??? Uhh. placing an animal that will probably be pushing up daisies in less than 2-3 years you'd probably just be grateful for anyone that will take her that isn't a meat-merchant.

21 really isn't that old actually. My 21 year old does long trail rides, shows, etc. If the horse is in good shape, there is no reason it can't be a valuable riding horse for many years. Heck, I know of a 27 year old Arabian who is used for lessons 6 nights a week and it shown.

We've got a 26 and a 22 year old that still compete in barrel racing.

Quote:
It could be something behind the horse in just the right place......dear me, if they don't know the diff between a mare and a gelding....
th.gif

Quote:
It could be something behind the horse in just the right place......dear me, if they don't know the diff between a mare and a gelding....
th.gif

The first thing I noticed was that it looked like it was either a gelding, or a nursing mare..
Wouldn't surprise me if they didn't know the difference to be honest. I've seen quite a bit of unintelligent people posting ads on there.
roll.png

Heh, maybe it's a stallion and it's "bad manners" are it trying to breed.
lol.png

Last edited:
This one cracked me up!

i have 2 indian ring neck 3 years old i have 2 get rid of them there breathing to much...
green male gray female
my name is edgar my number is

Uh! Is the person on limited air supply!lol

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/grd/2390175654.html

FINE
ROOSTERS - $150 (11 TH AND SHADELAND AVE)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-05-19, 10:43AM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FINE ROOSTERS FOR SALE.......DONT WANT TO SELL THEM...BUT HAVE TO...THE CITY IS ON ME....THEY SAY THEY CANT GET ANY SLEEP.....DONT KNOW WHAT KIND THEY ARE.......THEY ARE IN MY BESEMENT...AND MY WIFE WANTS TO EAT THEM....YALL CAN COME SEE THEM ANY TIME....(317######....I SPENT AROUND $350.00....

GALLOS EN VENTA.....$150 POR LOS CUATRO....GALLOS FINOS....

--------------------------------

$350 spent for roosters that you don't even know what kind they are.....eek......lol

Warning to chicken Lovers (greenville)
Date: 2011-05-20, 11:50AM CDT
If you are looking for baby chicks, and someone has them for sale on here, implies that they are home hatched, but are sexed Pullets (girls), they are second Quality Hatchery birds been sold to you for a high price, ONLY HATCHERY BIRDS are SEXED, it can not be done at home. your local Co-op can sell you the same birds for $2-$3 each. The only pure Ameracunas are from breeders not hatcheries, hatcheries only carry Easter Eggers, DON'T GET TAKEN, DON'T BUY

Ok, I saw Mike Rowe at McMurray, there is no special hatchery equipment needed to look at a chick's butt.
roll.png

Quote:
People can't sex chicks without a hatchery?! Well then the man that I bought mine from was really lucky that he sold me the exact 6 roosters and the 20 pullets I wanted. I wonder where you can get the special equipment to look at a chicken butt??
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

Truth in advertising...

I have two roosters that like to pretend they are Jackie Chan...and they think I'm their sparring partner!

I am not able to care properly for my chickens and these boys need to go.

Both are one year old. One a black Austrolorp and one a Red Star.

Both of these aggressive breeders are FREE.

My hens and I thank you in advance. I've done all I can but their time has come.​

Back
Top Bottom