Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

Quote:
ARE YOU SERIOUS?????? WOW !!!!!!!!!

that is a suitable price for that coop if you ask me, its retail, but its close to what i'd charge but maybe more like $400

And I thought that was expensive. I guess because I have never bought a coop before, the price seems a bit pricey.

Quote:
that is a suitable price for that coop if you ask me, its retail, but its close to what i'd charge but maybe more like $400

And I thought that was expensive. I guess because I have never bought a coop before, the price seems a bit pricey.

i never bought one either, but i still really like looking at them

my little 2.8ft by 4ft maroon coop took around $150 to build and i'd sell it for $125 to $175 maybe $200

Quote:

my little 2.8ft by 4ft maroon coop took around $150 to build and i'd sell it for $125 to $175 maybe $200

just look at this http://www.mypetchicken.com/catalog/chickens/Front-Yard-Coop-up-to-6-chickens-p955.aspx

th.gif

Quote:

I love looking at chicken coops as well.
big_smile.png

Ducklings and Gooslings For Sale (Hillsboro, Mo)
Date: 2011-06-30, 1:16PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
I currently have 3 Rouen Ducklings For sale Only 1 day old and doing good. I own the parents and are availble to see anytime. $3 each I will only have a couple more hatches of these this year. They are very good layers of xLarge eggs, Rouens are non flyers and great foragers. They resemble our native mallard duck in color and size.

I also have 5 gooslings for sale These are unsexed brown africans. They are 2 wks old know and doing great, We have handled them several times a day and follow me around the yard. They are very friendly and love weeds and grass. Would be a great addition for someone. Im keeping 3 out of the 8 I have but will let you choose which ones you would like. They all have great personality's and I was really suprised how much they love people. Asking $10 each on them.

Know of these are feathered out so they will not be able to go on a pond quite yet.

Give me a call if intrested Erin 314-775-8204

Keywords: ducks, duck, hen, drake, goose, gooslings, goosling, geese, Chicks, Chick

lau.gif

This isn't really funny, but I thought I'd post it anyway...

Isn't this just your dream horse, at a relatively affordable price?
love.gif
Make sure to watch the movie, he's beautiful! Check out his tail!
droolin.gif
th.gif

http://bgky.craigslist.org/grd/2469677826.html

I was also looking at this one, she's beautiful too! I love the little white star on her forehead!
http://springfield.craigslist.org/grd/2416070704.html

SOMEDAY, I'm gonna get a horse. If I get my "perfect horse," she'll be a well trained bombproof gaited Tennessee Walking Horse, preferably coal black, but I'll consider any color, so long as she's not butt-ugly.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom