Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

Quote:
17 to 19 eggs??? thats it? just 17-19???thats nothing... my hen lay 4-500 eggs at every laying
lol.png

I'm assuming that the poster meant she would lay 17-19 eggs and then go broody.

Well, that would make her a really bad layer. I don't think I would want a chicken who would go broody every 19 eggs. And, it's not as funny, even though that probably is what they meant.
big_smile.png

This was on Hoosier Topics (a site similar in nature to CL):

***ONE CHUPACABRA WANTED***

Author: Terre Haute (198.228.198.31) - 08/26/2011 (18:52)
[ send email to this person ]

One slightly used Chupacabra pup or adult wanted and will be in good care/home. ALIVE not dead. TRAINED: potty and animal wise. Please contact as soon as possible. Thank you

I too am addicted to craigslist... (and of course BYC!!) Found this one, and thought you might enjoy!!

LARGE PECKING DUCK - $40 (Ridgely, MD )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-08-24, 7:02PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Large white Duck. Likes to be held and pet. ( AFLAC)

text my cell phone for pick up in Ridgely, MD.

NEW Fair Grove Swap Meet NEW

Date: 2011-08-31, 6:49AM CDT
Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]

good moring from the NEW Fair Grove swap Meet NEW this is going to be a great day to come out to are swap meet there is lots of vendors here with lot of good things to sale( this is what you miss last week) there chickin, ducks and there are just show more things to add go carts, 4- wheeler, race car, lot more tools, 3- boats here for sale ,lots of tools, there are old guns here to day , movies ,games ,lots of girl things like dishs to much to right it all down we are OPEN ever SATDAY call 417-343-****or 417-343-****

This is just full of errors and it was posted today...on Wednesday but it says they are open every Saturday? I would hate to drive over there and them not be there!

Will they come get my brother??

"gold country craigslist > for sale / wanted > farm & garden
please flag with care: [?]

Date: 2011-08-29, 10:33PM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

will come haul off any mental 209-754-4726

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2561228802

They want to trade 2 roosters for one hen? Not much of a deal if you ask me ~ but then again it is a "barrod rock"!
lau.gif

young barrod rock rooster/handsome bantam rooster - $5 (dallastown)

sell or trade 2 young roosters for one hen !!! roosters are less than a year old !!!​

Back
Top Bottom