Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

now, two of those ads make a LOT of sense. Here, that port-a-potty would be snatched up fast because all the guys are gearing up their hunting area for deer season. A slightly broken port-a-potty beats getting poison oak on your tushie any day!
lol.png

As for the used toilet, there is big money in used furnishings like that. There are 3 businesses here that sell used toilets/sinks/cabinets. All the stuff is in decent shape and 1/2 the price of new. My in-laws are remodeling and just sold their toilet, tub, and vanity. It went on the 1st day it was listed.

^^ I agree. Think about it if you buy a house or rent do you put in a new toilet? What is the diff? The toilet in our house was put in in 1976... I was born in 1985. Several people have lived in this house since then. First my parents then they had some renters over the years, then my sis and BIL and now us.

and I could totally see my hubby snatching the port a potty to take to the woods. A cousin found one on CL for free and took it down to their "vacation" property on the lake. They go camping a lot and it beats walking 4 miles to the main road or using leaves!

black market in older high water flow toilets since they work better, on the whole, than the new regulation required low flow toilets.

(oh wow, look at the puns)

Most people want to give away free scrap...not this guy- he wants $25 for it!

Bonfire Wood Pile *Party!* - $25 (Sfd, MO)

Date: 2011-09-02, 6:34AM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Wanna build a bonfire? A BIG one? Here it is all in one shot. A FULL truckload for $25. This pile sits about 4 ft high and 6 feet around but will fit nicely into a truck bed for transport.
522-****

2011-08-17_17-28-26_459.jpg

Nothing wrong with this one. Just thought it was unique. Practice driving = trees as obstacles.
tongue.png
I want to see this teen practice.
gig.gif

safe area to practice driving

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-09-02, 3:16PM CDT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

seeking area to allow pre-license teenagers practice driving. Adult will supervise. Would like large area, possibly with obsticles (such as trees) but also open area where a car can be driven.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2579038758​

Quote:
I can't get over the "Award Winning"????

Maybe she pins little ribbons on her pets. "You got best layer"; "You got Most Beautiful"

I WANT those birds - this line was the clincher: With 2 birds I average 6-8 eggs a week per bird.

Lemon Tree - $50

Date: 2011-09-01, 2:59PM EDT
Reply to: [Errors when replying to ads?]

4 yr old lemon tree. It's 3' 7" tall. Interested email me

oo0000 chicken "cages" cheap let me just take a look here.........
ep.gif
th.gif
hit.gif
rant.gif
somad.gif

Battery Cages for sale... what else are they selling , cockfighting spurs & bait dogs
I could not resist the urge to flag it as "prohibited"....
too bad it would need a few flags under the the category to actually get rid of the ad
wink.png

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
***Chicken Cages**** - $15 (west tampa/oldsmar)

Date: 2011-09-05, 11:56AM EDT

I have four chicken cages. Each has room for 12 chickens to be individually housed with the slanted floor to roll the eggs forward. Each one is 15 each or 12 each if you buy all four. These have been sitting in the yard but are in decent condition. All you have to do is bend some of the wire back into shape as I bent it pulling out the vines that had grown through them. I bought them thinking I was going to rehab them for quail but the wires were too far apart. These are also called battery cages.

Eight one eight seven eight four oh three five three.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/grd/2582938510.html

Quote:
I can't get over the "Award Winning"????

Maybe she pins little ribbons on her pets. "You got best layer"; "You got Most Beautiful"

Hilarious!

Back
Top Bottom