Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

They aren't selling anything illegal, why are you flagging it? Its really not fair to assume they are selling cock fighting spurs and other illegal things. Just because you don't like the product, doesn't mean they don't have a right to sell it. Leave the ad alone.

What are you doing flagging perfectly legal chicken cages for? sheesh, people.

someone please help me with this one?

Healthy chickens - 5 easter orthedox and 4 road island reds ready for a new home best offer takes all Call:

Quote:
I agree....it's a cage...you could put a lot of things in there. Doesn't have to be a horribly mistreated brutalized chicken.
roll.png

battery cages are horrible i think everyone can agree, so thanks for giving it a flag! .. as far as the sarcastic comment asking about selling other unethical animal related products, it was not an accusation.
if it they were selling a coop or cage that would be fine but as far as atrocious battery cages for sale , I will proudly hit "flag" any day of the week....

Now I use those same type of cages, I buy them brand new at the Canton Flea market to house my quail when I raise them. They are perfect for a trio and keeps them and thier eggs clean.

Back
Top Bottom